Ways to Give
- Give securely online with your credit or debit card by clicking one of the Give Online buttons.
- Give online with your smartphone by downloading the City app. Click for detailed instructions.
- Give with cash or check during our Sunday morning services.
- Give monthly via automatic draft from a bank account. Contact the Business Manager.
- Give by text by entering a number and texting it to 336-770-2571. Click for detailed instructions.
Asked Questions About Giving
How do I give online?
To give online, click the "Give Online" button in the sidebar that applies to you. Enter the amount, select the fund you wish to give to and enter your email address, if your email is in our system, you can create an account or you can continue to give as a guest if you don't want to create an account at this time.
If you are giving in memory of someone, please select the fund and in the optional memo enter the name of the individual you are honoring.
You can contribute online with a credit/debit card or your checking account.
How much do I give?
Our gifts are just that: gifts. We encourage you to pray about this, to think not about dollars but about a percentage of your income you want to share with God. What you decide is between you and Christ. Some people find it help to plan giving as part of a regular monthly budget.
What if I have a financial problem and cannot meet my pledge?
Simple. Just contact the Business Manager in the church office and let her know that your circumstances have changed and that you need to change your pledge. If interested, we frequently hold classes on finances, including Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. Please don't hesitate to contact us about these resources if you would like.
Other things to remember:
- CUMC mail quarterly statement to help you see your giving in addition to an annual statement for your tax return.
- While church leaders and/or pastors will thank you for your pledging, only those responsible for church financial information will know the specific amounts of gifts.
Do you have a Christ Church City Account?
Don't have a Christ Church City Account?
Memorials and Honorariums
The Stewardship Committee continually strives to help the laity of Christ Church understand charitable giving as it relates to growing closer to God, regardless of each individual’s monetary stature.
We also have an Endowment Ministry that will enable you to give in a way that benefits generations to come. Plan to make a difference!