baby boomer ministry
Baby Boomers are the generation born between 1946 and 1964. We want this generation to continue to connect to the church community, to God, and to each other. As we age, we all face similar issues—issues of mortality, family dynamics (multiple marriages, growing children, empty nesting), financial changes (retirement), health changes, and more. We believe all of these issues can be better addressed by achieving a level of spiritual maturity, and we want to be here to help you through them.
A social is held at least once a quarter, where Baby Boomers come together for fun and connections.
Our Adult Sunday morning groups always welcome visitors and new members.
We also offer a range of interest groups:
For more information, please contact the person(s) listed.
- Flood Response Lumberton – Robby Dunnagan or Geoff Purser
- Support for Senior Adult Ministry – Anne Dooley
- Hampton Elementary – Carolyn McKinney
- Book Club – Libba Genova
- Day Trippers – Mary Ann Rhoades
- Golf – Ron Rhoades
- Movie Club – Frank Kincaid
- Wine, Women, and Art – Carol Eubanks
- Pinochle – Dennis Chesney
Please call on us if we can help you find your way in this new ministry. —Jim and Libba Genova, Ministry Chairs