Let's go on a weekend trip together! Early October is a great time to get away with church friends as we enjoy Godís wonderful world together. We will enjoy activities indoors and out, by the lake and by the fireplace, along with group discussion sessions and worship as we learn through Scripture, games, and nature activities. We will sleep in comfortable cabins (7 youth and 1 adult each).
- When: Saturday, October 10ñSunday, October 11
- Theme: Letís Connect... With God, Nature, Friends and Church
- Where: The Summit Retreat Center in Browns Summit (342-6163)
- Retreat Resource Leader: Rangers from the State Park, plus our adult leaders
- Cost: $55.00 (includes three meals, transportation, lodging, canoing, supplies and leaders) Confidential partial scholarships are available.
- Depart: We will meet at CUMC (Gym-side parking lot) at 8:30am on Saturday.
- Return: You may be picked up at the Church Gym at 12:15pm on Sunday.
- Weekend Counselors: Michelle Goodman, Mary and Ron Jones, Jeff Lewis, Carl Ripberger, and Anne Dooley, plus other coordinators and parents as schedules allow