Mark your calendars! September 10 will be our kick-off event for Welcome Wednesdays. We will hear about our upcoming classes and events, and have fellowship together! Be sure to make new standing reservations for the upcoming year by contacting our Reservation Line at 299-1571, ext. 333. Classes will begin on September 17.
Classes this Fall:
Bible Study with Pastor Mike: “Manna and Mercy” (September 17–October 22)
By the time you finish studying Manna and Mercy, the Bible will make more sense to you. You will notice how the Wilderness School of the Exodus people connects to the Wilderness School that Jesus encountered at the start of his min- istry. You will witness how the cycle of God’s people falling apart, yet maintaining a remnant of faithfulness, repeats itself again and again and again.You will see that the end of the story (never the end of course) circles back to God’s love from the very beginning of the story.
Also happening on Wednesday evenings this Fall:
- Croquet with Bob & Carol Eubanks
- Yoga with Mona Flynn
- Coffee and Conversation in the Fellowship Center
- Children’s Choirs for four-year-olds through 3rd Grade
- Faith Buzz Class for two- through four-year-olds
- Mission Possible Kids for 3rd–6rd Graders, led by Lori Gray
- Wednesday Youth Small Group led by Matt Gravely