Christ Church Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The City Map
- Notification Cheat Sheet
- Content Creation Guide and Group Creation Policy
- The City Member Help
If you need more assistance, please consult these detailed, step-by-step guides or contact your group leader.
Still have questions? Contact us.
What is the City?
The City is an online extension of Christ Church that empowers its people to build community, grow as disciples, and serve others. As a part of Christ Church on the City, you will be able to:
- communicate with your groups
- plan events
- create and fill needs
- share prayer concerns
- connect with other groups and needs
How do I join The City?
You can join The City here. Once you enter your information, you'll receive an email with a link to create your account.
How do I get started?
Once you have created your City account, follow these steps to get started:
- Complete your profile, including uploading a profile picture and defining your skills.
- Search for and join the groups you are involved with.
- Connect with your friends.
- Set your notifications for each group by following these steps. How you set your notifications will depend on how you plan to use The City. If you will interact with The City primarily on your computer, you'll want to set your email notifications (we recommend the Daily Digest). If you plan to interact with The City via The City App (see step 5), you may want to turn off email notifications and use primarily push notifications.
- Download The City App to your phone to interact with The City on the go. (Be sure you set your push notifications so you don't miss anything.)
Get involved! Join discussions, share prayer requests, create or respond to upcoming events, and post topics for conversation.
Take a look at the resources on the right hand column of this page for step-by-step instructions on creating and engaging with content on The City.