Join your church family for a day of fall fun on Saturday, October 20, as we travel via train to the NC State Fair in Raleigh, NC! This annual event promises food, rides, games, exhibits, fun, and more for all ages.
Details: Register as soon as possible, but no later than September 19, to reserve your train ticket. Cost for train and fair tickets is $35 (13-64); $27 (65+); $16.50 (ages 5-12); $13.50 (ages 2-5); and free for those two and younger. This event will be held rain or shine and there are no refunds once tickets have been purchased. Want to join us but don't want to ride the train? Meet us at the water feature outside of Dorton Arena at 11am!
- 8:24am Train leaves Greensboro Depot
- 9:53am Train arrives at front entrance of NC State Fair
- 11am Meet up with commuter guests at Dorton Arena water feature (Commuters must manage their own transportation and purchase own tickets.)
- 3:04pm Return train departs
- 4:30pm Return train arrives at Greensboro Depot